Designed to fit your schedule
Earn your degree in as little as one year from a top 20 university
No GRE required
USC Bovard College’s Master of Science in Project Management is ideal for professionals working in the field of Project Management who understand the value of a graduate degree from a topflight university and how it can advance your career.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward your professional success, we’re here to answer your questions and guide you through the admissions process.
You can also speak directly to our Program Ambassadors to learn about their experience in the program and hear first-hand how it benefitted their career.
Our flexible curriculum can be completed in 1 or 2 years and we offer three enrollment dates each year.
USC Bovard College completes a comprehensive review of all applications. We do not use a formula. Successful applicants will have demonstrated academic and professional success.
Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or foreign equivalent.
- For international applicants, a valid score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE).
Complete and submit your Graduate Admissions Application online. Within the application, you will need to provide the following application materials:
- Resume: Up-to-date professional resume or curriculum vitae
- Letters of Recommendation: 2-3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose: 1-2 page essay addressing why you are pursuing an MSPM degree, how this program will help you in your career, and why the program at USC is a good fit for you
- Transcripts: Open, scan and upload official transcripts from each undergraduate institution you have attended directly to the application portal. Additional information on transcript submission can be found here.
Submit your application with a $90 application fee. Fee waiver eligibility information is located here.
How to Apply
Ready to start your application? Additional information on how to complete your application can be found here.
Applicants should note that USC Bovard College is currently not accepting applications to the Online MS in Project Management program from Arkansas, Minnesota and Puerto Rico. If you live in a state or territory from which we are not currently accepting students, please reach out to the Bovard College Admissions Office. Their contact information is below.
The Online MS in Project Management program does not qualify to issue Form I-20 to international students.
After You Apply
Check your email regularly, as you may receive important communications from the Admissions department regarding your application.
Contact USC Bovard College Admissions with any questions at 213-821-3000 or email us.