Designed to fit your schedule
Earn your degree in as little as one year from a top 20 university
No GRE required
USC Bovard College’s Master of Science in Project Management is ideal for professionals already working in the field of Project Management who understand the value of a graduate degree from a topflight university and how it can advance your career.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward your professional success, we’re here to answer your questions and guide you through the admissions process.
Our flexible curriculum can be taken in a 1 or 2-year track, and we offer three enrollment dates each year.
USC Bovard College completes a comprehensive review of all applications. We do not use a formula. Successful applicants will have demonstrated academic and professional success.
Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- For international applicants, a valid score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE).
- A completed Graduate Admissions Application
- Application fee: $90
- A scanned copy of your official transcripts, to be uploaded with your online application. Once your application is complete and if you are accepted into the program, you will then be asked to request your official transcripts from all previously attended institutions in order to register for classes. (Note: Transcripts should be mailed to one of the Graduate Admission office addresses provided in the link. Do not mail transcripts to Bovard College or individual academic departments.)
- An up-to-date professional resume
- Statement of purpose (approximately 500 – 1,000 words addressing why you want an MSPM degree, why the program at USC is the best program for you, and how this program is going to help you in your career)
- Letters of recommendation: We require submission of at least 2 professional letters of recommendation. Academic letters are acceptable for applicants with limited professional experience.
- For international applicants, official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) score report.
How to Apply
1. Submit your application, supplemental material, and application fee
After you submit the USC Graduate Admission application, you will receive a 10-digit USC ID by email, typically within 2-3 days. You will need to reference your 10-digit USC ID when applying for Financial Aid at USC, and ordering official transcripts from previously attended institutions.
Note: Your 10-digit USC ID is different from the USC CAS ID you will receive when you begin your application. The CAS ID is only required for technical support during the application process.
2. Track Application and apply for Financial Aid
The youSC site allows all applicants to track their USC application. Through youSC, applicants may also access the Financial Aid Summary and Tasks (FAST) site to submit financial aid documents and check their financial aid application status.
Using the same email you used in your application, create your youSC account here: https://you.usc.edu/login/
3. Complete the Financial Aid Supplement
As part of the Financial Aid process, students must also submit the Financial Aid Supplement. While the housing section is not applicable for most online students, you will use this form to indicate the number of units for which you intend to enroll each semester. This information then determines your anticipated financial needs.
You can complete the Financial Aid Supplement through your youSC account: https://you.usc.edu/login/
Applicants should note that USC Bovard College is currently not accepting applications to the Online MS in Project Management program from Arkansas, Minnesota and Puerto Rico. If you live in a state or territory from which we are not currently accepting students, please reach out to the Bovard College Admissions Office. Their contact information is below.
After You Apply
For questions on application requirements or additional assistance completing your application, you may contact USC Bovard College Admissions at 213-821-3000 or email us.