- BEGIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Create a username and password to login to the online application portal.
You may complete the application at your own pace and in any order.
- ADD YOUR RESUME
Upload your current resume or curriculum vitae.
- REQUEST TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
Apply your recommender’s name and email address to the Evaluations tab of the application. Your recommenders will receive an email invitation to submit their recommendation online.
You do not need to wait for your recommenders to complete their evaluations in order to submit your application. Your application will automatically update once letters are received.
- WRITE A STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Write an essay explaining why you are pursuing your master’s degree. Keep your essay simple and concise. Write 1-2 pages addressing the following questions:
– Why are you pursuing the Master of Science in Project Management degree?
– How will the degree help you in your career?
– Why is the program at USC Bovard College a good fit for you?
- REQUEST YOUR OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS FROM ALL PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED POSTSECONDARY INSTITUTIONS (Graduate and Undergraduate)
Electronic or hard copy transcripts are accepted.
Electronic: Please have electronic transcripts sent to both your email address and email@example.com. Once you have received the transcripts, upload them to the Academic History section of the application for admissions review purposes.
Hard copy: Please scan and upload your official transcripts directly to the Academic History section of the application portal. Opened, scanned and uploaded transcripts are acceptable for admissions review purposes. Once admitted, you will need to submit electronic transcripts or sealed, official transcripts from your degree-conferring institution to USC
- SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
Sign up for updates and reminders about the application process for the MSPM program:
Request more information
If you are ready to begin your application now, click the button below.
For any admissions-related questions or application assistance, please reach out to your admissions advisor or call 213-821-3000.